Kibatsuna
Good evening/morning/noon!
I'm Iris, your new best friend and new admin.
This forum is welcoming new members and we would be glad if you would join us!
Take a look over at the 'Everything You Need To Know' category and read the Plot Of Kibatsuna and you will know whats going on!
Then, upon joining, introduce yourself!
Any questions or concerns,
PM SubDelta or I.
Have fun role-playing,
Iris.
Kibatsuna
Good evening/morning/noon!
I'm Iris, your new best friend and new admin.
This forum is welcoming new members and we would be glad if you would join us!
Take a look over at the 'Everything You Need To Know' category and read the Plot Of Kibatsuna and you will know whats going on!
Then, upon joining, introduce yourself!
Any questions or concerns,
PM SubDelta or I.
Have fun role-playing,
Iris.
Kibatsuna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Every Other Freckle {open}
[Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:02 pm by Delta

» Plot of Kibatsuna
[Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 4:39 am by Delta

» Dorian Pavus
[Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 am by Delta

» Thread starter!
[Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:00 am by Delta

» Radiated Redemption (w/ Valkyrie)
[Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:20 am by Delta

» Founding admin change!
[Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:57 pm by Iris

» Nuclear Nirvana (SubDelta & Plamya)
[Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:52 pm by Plamya

» 'Official' Anime Thread
[Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:08 pm by Plamya

» Hello my Lovelies
[Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:14 am by Iris

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

[Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daenerys
Admin
Daenerys

[Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) Empty
PostSubject: [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta)   [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:34 am

The heat of the Sabaku Desert was unrelenting, forming rivulets of sweat on Daenerys' forehead. The sun beat down overhead, while the dry wind picked up grains of sand and stung Dany's skin. If she hadn't known any better, she would've assumed she was strolling through Hell. The barren Wasteland, which consisted mainly of debris and rocks, extended for miles, and made it seem as if the earth never ended. Dany inwardly cursed herself for her apparel; it wasn't the most comfortable thing to wear whilst trekking through a monstrous desert. Daenerys' long, blonde hair swept down her back, the front pieces braided and pinned. She donned a white button-down shirt, which was stained with dirt and grime, the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. A worn leather glove adorned her left hand, while the right one was wrapped in gauze, from her palm to past her wrist. Long, brown pants were patched in several places, and tucked into beige boots that had several slots for throwing knives. This outfit may have been convenient for surviving anywhere else in this post-apocalyptic world, but it was not ideal for the sweltering heat of the desert.

Something seemed to move in Daenerys' peripheral vision, her violet eyes swiftly following the movement. Dany's hand flew to her right-thigh holster, where she drew her 6P9 pistol abruptly. She breathed a sigh of relief as she saw it was just a three-eyed mole rat, and she tugged on the strap of her sniper rifle reassuringly. She turned to her younger sister, Iris, and let out a shaky laugh. "You probably think I'm insane, ready to shoot harmless rats... But nobody is ever truly safe in the Wasteland." Her voice came out dry and hoarse. Dany licked her parched lips before taking out her water canteen and offering it to Iris first. 

"Here, you should drink up and stay hydrated. The Sabaku sun will suck the life out of you." Daenerys was extremely protective of her younger sister; Iris was the only family she had left, and she needed to take care of her. Iris and Dany had always been close, but ever since the day of the bombing, their relationship had intensified dramatically. Iris was one of the only reasons Daenerys still kept going in this god-awful world; without her, Dany probably would've welcomed death's embrace at the bottom of a glass of booze.

OOC: "Her voice came out dry and hoarse." Hoarse... horse. Yes, pun intended.
OOC: Kill me now for my crappy intro post with not much to build off of :L

Last edited by Daenerys on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kibatsuna.rpg-board.net
Iris
Admin
Iris

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta)   [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:18 am

Iris was scuttling along beside Daenerys, or perhaps a few feet behind, since Dany was always leading the way. That made perfect sense though, considering they were wondering around the blazing hot desert at around noon, with no clue where they were going, no bottle caps (except for a few Iris had pick pocketed from a hallucinating man they had stumbled across an hour or so ago), not much chow left from the tiny red backpack slung across her shoulder, and half a canister of water left. Not criticizing her older sister, for if Iris was in leading, they'd be back with that man they met awhile ago. 
     The only wind or stir around was their bodies pressing against the stuffy air as they made their way through the blistering heat towards the unknown. Her ribbons attached to her fiery red spoilers were flapping behind her as they took each step. Just as Iris was beginning to question whether or not she'd be able to make it any longer without water, Daenerys handed the canister to her, mumbling something that she couldn't understand clearly. She looked down at what she'd guess was about 5 good sips left, and handed it back to her older sister, smiling a little reassuring smile. "I'm fine," Iris added, giggling softly. Looking in the horizon, she swore she could see big puddles of water, but it was just a hoax. She sighed, knowing that if they did happen to come upon something that rare, it was most likely tinted with the poison left off of the nuclear bombings. A sigh escaped her lips, and she looked quickly at Daenerys to make sure she hadn't caught that. 
      In the distance, Iris began to make out a lone patch of trees in the middle of the desert. "Look, sis. Over there," She pointed to it with her pointer finger, "Am I going crazy or is that shelter?" As they dragged closer, she was positive that it was actual trees, and a few rocks and weeds were surrounding the trucks. "Probably left from the explosions. How does it survive?" Iris wondered aloud. Suddenly, the idea came to her. This kind of tree couldn't survive without water. Iris knelt in front of the trunk, and started digging with her little hands into the soft and burning hot sand. About 50 cm's down, moist subsoil started to appear. Iris ripped the weeds out of next to the tree and planted it in the hole she just dug, and re-covered it with the moist soil. She reached for the canteen that Daenerys had handed her earlier and placed it in the center of the hole. She unzipped her bag and brought out a clear piece of plastic wrap left over from the trade she had done with a mugger a week ago. She layed it over the whole hole and covered all the edges with sand so the wrap would stay in place. She grabbed a small rock, or 'pebble', and set it right above the opening of the canteen. She sat back and rested against the tree, which was burning hot, but anythings better than the sun hitting them. She looked at Dany, and made a funny face, trying to get her to laugh. 
       After ten minutes, the sun evaporated the water out of the moist soil and leaked through the plastic wrap into the canteen, supplying them with fresh water and shade for the time being. She put the plastic wrap back in her bag full of supplies that was meant to last them for months, but seem to be dissapearing quickly, along with the water that Iris was drinking. She passed the canteen to Dany and took out the ties that held her low pinky-tails together on the sides of her head, so her pink/white hair rested down her back as she rested. She relaxed for a bit and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta)   [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:23 am

Subject Delta was making his way through the unforgiving sand at a steady, difficult pace, his next target having been a makeshift-town of adobe huts and tents rumored to be infested with the filthy vermin Warui was sent out to destroy. None of these details meant anything to the Fourth, who was merely initiated to wipe out this town. The thing about Delta, the Fourth Great Annihilator, is that he had no coherent emotions or thoughts on his devastating actions; though one can't expect much out of a highly-precise killing machine with a single program. Destroy. Delta continued its trudging march, it's arm drill swinging slowly at its side, the blood-stained weapon glinting in the sunlight menacingly. A scene acted before Delta's vision, unwavering from his central focal point, despite the Fourth's attempts at shaking this unnecessary hindrance from his already-difficult task of maneuvering the shifting ground beneath him. Delta's pace slowed down, steam from inside it's boots came hissing out as extra strain was put on it's lower half. Before the Death Machine was two humanoids, one sitting on an operating table and another in a chair right in front of the smaller humanoid. The one in the chair seemed to be in charge, Delta knew far too well that white lab jackets meant authority to the humanoids. 

"Alright, Subject. I need you to stand up so I can examine your abdomen." The lab jacket said to the smaller alleged Subject.
"Bro," the smaller one spoke in reply, slouching his back as he did so, "why do you keep calling me Subject? I have a name, dummy." 

Delta watched as the lab jacket jotted down things on his clipboard. They were clearly bad notes, as the Subject wasn't complying with the lab jacket's requests. Delta was a good Subject, who always listened to his Doctor when given orders. Delta finally shook this scene from his vision, having slammed his drill into the shifting sand, which sent a column of the ground rocketing high into the air, and falling back to the ground as a cloud of mineral dust. Subject Delta's condition was slowly deteriorating as a result of not being refueled, or atleast oiled. It was this deterioration that brought upon these annoying images without purpose, which enraged Delta into his usual ground-slamming fit that left the area around him trembling with sheer force. 

When he stumbled across his un-routed destination, it took but mere minutes to send the colony (which was indeed inhabited) into billowing smoke and infernos that exploded, sending vicious roaring for miles in every direction. Skulls crushed under his heavy leather boots, and heads popped neck-up from his unmatched physical strength. Subject Delta was an apocalypse of its own, and those who thought otherwise were usually dead, having been taught the ultimate lesson. When Delta's analysis verified the extermination of all targets within the vicinity, he let out a low bellow and continued trudging on into the desert. Ending lives and dreams weighed nothing on Delta, destruction having become an unemotional routine for the Subject. As his pace slowed once more, the echoes of humanoid hearing had begun to ring with Delta's being, eventually causing him to slam himself into the sand rather loudly.

"Hey bro, can we leave here now? I did my stupid testing."
"Now now, Subject. You know good and damn well we can't leave. Where are we gonna, Mom and Dad's? They're murdered anyway, do you want to go live with some corpses now?"
"What the hell are you talking about?! Ma and Pops died in the house fire, nothing 'murdered' them! What are yo-"
"-Shut up, already, will ya?! It doesn't matter anymore, now just get on the table so we can start testing again."
"...Hey bro, why won't you tell me the time anymore?"

Last edited by SubDelta on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daenerys
Admin
Daenerys

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta)   [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:18 pm

"Am I going crazy or is that shelter?" Her sister's voice rang through the air with hope. Daenerys was somewhat doubtful, but as they moved closer, it was clear that it was no hallucination. Her brow momentarily furrowed in confusion as she saw an actual tree. It's foliage was lush and green, and it seemed to be thriving in this god-forsaken land. It was highly unusual; most "trees" nowadays were shriveled up and turning to ash, mere shadows of their former self. Dany watched as Iris bounded forward, apparently struck with an idea. The older sibling leaned against the solid trunk of a tree, observing as Iris dug into the substrate as it gradually grew more moist. After a moment, Dany crouched forward to look at the little setup Iris had created. "Well I'll be damned if this works," She said with a laugh as Iris made a face. She loved that about Iris: she somehow retained some of her child-like innocence.

Daenerys busied herself by braiding a strand of her platinum hair while water slowly collected into the canteen. Soon enough, the water had evaporated completely, providing them with drinking water. "Holy fuck, Iris you're a genius." Dany gratefully accepted the canteen as Iris passed it to her, and took a sip of the water, the cool liquid relieving her parched throat. Daenerys placed the canteen next to Iris, who seemed to be resting her eyes. Dany could see how much she appreciated this moment of relaxation, so she took out her Z93 sniper rifle to guard the area. Daenerys lay down on her stomach, propping the rifle upon a smooth rock to steady her aim. 

Dany peered through the high-powered scope as she surveyed the Wasteland. For the most part, all she saw was dead carcasses and mole rats, and the occasional vulture. She languidly rotated her rifle to view the rest of the desert, when she saw something that made her heart stop. Incredulously, she retreated from her scope, rubbed her eyes, and returned to it. "...What in the Seven Hells is that?" The grotesque character was still there, like something that had crawled out of a nightmare. Now, Dany was never one to get scared easily, but this image was horrific enough to evoke fear in anybody. However, this... man of steel was unlike anything Daenerys had ever seen. Even from a distance, one could tell that his hunkering form was over 6 and a half feet tall, and built for destruction. He was dressed in a metal welder's suit, which was flecked with spots of red--Daenerys couldn't tell if it was rust or blood--or both. His helmet was that of a divers'--but you couldn't see his face through the dirtied glass... if there was even a face behind it. 

However, the one thing that sent shivers down Dany's spine was a massive drill attached to the machine's right arm. Through the scope, Dany could see (with much disdain) that it was decorated with bits of flesh and stained with crimson blood. His gloved left hand was a flurry of blue bolts of electricity, and Dany couldn't think of how or why. Obviously this monstrosity of a creature was designed for killing and destruction, and the only faction that would be able to create such a thing was the Warui. Without another moment's hesitation, Dany held her breath to steady her aim. Once her aim was steady on the helmet, Daenerys pulled the trigger, and the bullet exited the barrel of the gun.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Admin
Iris

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta)   [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:34 am

Iris was just in the middle of resting her eyes when she heard a mechanical screech of metal rubbing against metal in the distance. She raised her ruby red eyes in the direction of the noise, thinking that it was a meer car, the ones the Warui drove through the desert to locate Survivor camps. Her sense of sight wasn't as exceptionable as it was in monster-form, but she could easily make out the outline of a gargantuan figure promenading towards them menacingly. She felt good vibes coming from the creature, and wondered what was inside of it- if it was anything at all, for all she knew, it could be a robot. Even though it was over 6 feet of metal, sketched with blood and the flesh of innocent people, Iris somehow got a different feeling from the figure. What if it was one of those experiments that the Warui was conducting? She had heard rumors of kinds like that, the bloodthirsty metal-heads who went out with the Warui's target and killed anyone or anything in their path. It couldn't be that, because Iris knew it was just a myth, a fabrication meant to alarm Survivors. If that was the case, though, Daenerys and Iris should be getting the hell out of the area. 
      Glancing to her left in a brisk hurry, to observe Dany's view of the situation, she quickly noticed that she was abashed and had already gotten her sniper rifle aimed at the monstrosity. Iris assumed that the character was harmless, perhaps just a passing civilian, and that they should investigate before even contemplating shooting someone. Apparently Daenerys had a different idea. With her finger on the trigger, she released, shooting at him with brute force. Being the type of person to try and resolve a conflict with speech, jumped in front of the bullet with intense speed, something she gained from being half-monster. She knocked the rifle out of Dany's had with intensiveness, probably injuring her knuckles along with her hand. The bullet missed it's target and hit the sand, disappearing in an instant.
    Iris turned around sharply and confronted the big chunk of metal, hoping that it would speak and possibly thank her for 'saving it's life', but as she approached the creature charged at her with the quickness of a thousand bulls, except for the fact that it was still 350 fucking pounds, and that slowed it down a tad bit so Iris had time to adjust herself properly. Feeling threatened and a little bit betaken, her body and mind changed within the matter of 3 seconds, transforming herself into Monster Iris, a lean, clean, killing machine. Her body slimmed down and her height itself shrank, but her curves remained. Her ears formed into a elfin-like shape and her eyes narrowed, and red stripes developed under them like a zebras pattern. Her red fiery outfit transformed into a lovely white leotard, which was lighter and easier to move in. Her red spoilers turned into 6-stared blades, with red ribbons shadowing it with it's every movement. Her shotgun was tucked in her left boot, like usual, for when she was unable to rely on her spoilers, she had a back up. Her teeth became fang-like, and her eyelashes turned lavender, along with her hair, which was no longer tied back, but flowing down her back. Come out of the sleeves of her white leotard was two long blades you'd find on swords, sharp and cuts through almost anything. 
    While Delta was charging towards her with his drill aimed right at her, she dodged him quickly, passing him on the right side, and using the blade in her right arm to attempt to stab him repetitively but the armor surrounding him was tough and managed to block her attempt. She came to a quick stop behind him, snarling   and glaring at him, all human thoughts lost, replaced by complete and utter monster. She didn't care who was around, she was prepared to kill, no matter who it was.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta)   [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:14 pm

"Why do you need to know the time, Subject?" The original labcoat, Bro, was no longer with the little Subject, and it was a pinkish-haired woman who asked him inquisitively, jotting down things on her clipboard.
"Listen lady, I understand I'm some little 'Subject', or whatever the hell you and the other lackeys seem to be calling me, but I don't think I should be questioned about the time." The Subject seemed to be a tad bit more lenient to this labcoat, for whatever reason Delta did not know. 
"If you shouldn't be questioned about the time, why should the time be questioned by you?" The female retorted lightly, cracking a smile as she did so. This question was replied with loud laughter from the Subject, which turned into a rapid expulsion of fierce coughing, and dry wheezes sounded the retraction of air that the little one tried desperately to breathe in.

The horrid breath cycle could still be heard as Delta turned, looking up at two humanoids under a plant specimen even the Fourth knew were rare in the Desert. These organisms were of no importance to Subject Delta, as they were not targets for him to annihilate. Not wanting to waste what little steam (quite literally) he had left, Delta originally anticipating simply trudging along. Delta felt the pressure meter at his belt nearly break, and soon it registered to him that one of the humanoids had fired a bullet at him. Delta calculated the bullet exited the chamber of a Z93, a program in his suit allowed him to do such a thing, as it had been a quintessential factor in his genocide of Warui's enemies. His visor light changed from it's neutral yellow to a menacing, even blood thirsty bright crimson red, mechanisms in Delta's helmet violently targeted and analyzed every aspect of the current situation, from the breath pattern of the females to the width of a single grain of sand (which was half the battle in Delta's quest to maneuver the Sabaku). Delta saw that it was not the one nearest to him that attempted to best the Fourth from a cowardice distant, so it was not the younger one that was to be his enemy. 

Or so he thought.

Delta let out a low, enraged, and over all terrifying bellow as he let the steam in his leg joints bolster up in intensity, flinging himself as the steam exploded out of his heavy diving boots with the intensity of a ME. 262 firing up, which sent him that much faster at the rifle-wielding woman. Before he made it to the older female, the younger one (or what was left of her) hurtled herself at him, which Delta did not anticipate to be a threat of any kind, seeing as the body temperature he read off of her sensed no indication to what enemy he now faced. Delta twisted his body, letting his drill arm dredge into the ground, his left hand coming to life in a flurry of blue electric static frenzies. As the rule of pressure dictates, the overwhelming force of the sand on the drill doesn't allow it to spin, so the base would spin in it's place. Delta used this to spin himself twice, once just in case a kick could be landed on the winged girl, and the second to land himself onto the sand with a giant thump, sending pillars of grainy sand into the air, facing towards his enemy. Just as a basic rule of thumb, he did a normal (?) rush on the girl, thrusting his drill arm at her like a sword lunge. The attack missed, as Delta anticipated, using this simple thrust to A) See if the girl was smart enough to dodge it, which she did, and B) to read what she would do in response, and plan his next 8 moves in accordance. 

The girl (Delta was in absolutely no position to refer to her as a monster) quickly dodged this lunge, sending a barrage of her own sword thrusts at his right side to no avail. Subject Delta turned himself towards her once more, leaving his drill arm spinning violently, so that she had no way of attacking him from his right side once more. He raised his left hand, letting loose a bolt of bright blue electricity that twisted in the air at the girl, and immediately rushing behind the electric bolt as it writhed towards the winged woman. What happened to the bolt he did not know, but he followed up with a low sweep of his leg and a hammer drop of his left fist, the electricity having been replaced with intense fire that escaped through his fingers and lapped the oxygen hungrily. The girl was good, having dodged most, if not all, of his physical attacks, which wouldn't be too hard for a skilled fighter to do in Delta's rapidly deteriorating condition. As the girl and himself locked blows, Subject Delta forgot one critical factor; the second, originally targeted female. It was becoming too tiresome for him to full-out assault the winged woman, so Delta stayed in one place, letting fire and electricity intertwine and course around his armor, striking up at the girl like elemental snakes, occasionally flying a fist swing or drill stab of his own. The humanoid, or what little of her was actually human, was much too fast for the weakening Delta. He sensed the second bullet before it even left the Z93 chamber. Even though it was a labcoats job to evaluate his/her Subject's performance, Delta had internally commended the female for her perfect alignment from herself to her target, which just so happened to be the Fourth. As the bullet made it's way closer to his head, Warui's ultimate killing machine operated one last action before he was to be bested in his final battle, be it from his free-will (which wouldn't make sense to Warui's best and brightest, seeing as Subject Delta was never programmed to have such a thing) or something malfunctioned; a simple release inside his suit of something Warui never intended to return to the mortal world. No one would ever know it, but Warui's greatest creation, seemingly flawless in the unforgiving world's eyes, was dead before the elder woman's bullet struck him clear in the temple.

The welder suit fell to one knee, it's mighty drill having stopped spinning, stabbed into the sand, which prevented the suit from falling over. The visor lighting transitioned to a passive lime green, the pent up steam hissing out of every joint in the mighty creation. Johnny opened his eyes again, his head resting surprisingly well in the mask, which seemed to have been finished in his sleep, as if he'd been wearing it for awhile, and stared through the main visor at the...sand? His voice echoed outside of the helmet through a speaker like a walkie-talkie as he spoke, extremely confused by his current situation. "Uh...Petey? I think there's something going wrong with the visor.."

Last edited by SubDelta on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daenerys
Admin
Daenerys

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta)   [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Daenerys was utterly shocked at the sudden jerk of her rifle. She watched desperately as it skidded several yards away, out of reach. "Fuck, Iris!" Dany screamed in a mixture of frustration and trepidation as she saw her younger sister transforming into her monster mode and rushing towards the metal behemoth with great ferocity. Dany's heart stopped for a moment as the creature's visor suddenly turned a deep, crimson red; a great juxtaposition of its previous placid yellow. "No, no, no!" Daenerys muttered fearfully as Delta swung at her sibling with numerous attacks. One could tell, just by watching, that the creature's attacks were brute force, and would do serious damage. Thankfully, Iris was enhanced when she was in monster form, and dodged many of his blows with remarkable speed.  Her appearance had shifted dramatically; her clothing and facial features had changed to something more suitable for... killing. Her previous red leotard had been changed into sleeker, white one, and her hair had turned into a silky river of lavender, which flowed down her back. Iris was now someone else entirely; when she was in monster form, all previous memories seemed discarded, and she focused solely on fighting. Even though Dany knew Iris was capable of holding her own in her current state, there was no way in Hell she was going to stand by and watch as her younger sister fought this thing; he fought with the ferocity of the devil, but was cloaked as a machine.

Most sensible thoughts left Daenerys' mind as adrenaline coursed through her body and took over. She stood up abruptly, and sprinted in the direction of her rifle. Her feet pounded against the dry sand quickly, propelling her across the distance. In the background, she could hear clashes of metal and monstrous grunts, and it fueled her desire to reach her rifle. After just a moment, Dany picked up her rifle, her heart pounding in her chest. Her fingers fumbled slightly as she opened the breech on the side of the barrel, disposing of the spent round, as a new one slid into place. Daenerys closed the breech once more, raising the sniper rifle up to her shoulder and taking aim. Dany took a  few shaky breaths to steady both her aim and her fear, and glimpsed through the scope. The monstrosity was now staying in one place, as Iris zipped around him in a flurry of movements. Daenerys could see that the machine was in a critical state, his suit banged up quite a bit, and his movements seemed a bit sluggish.  Dany withdrew a breath and steadied her aim, and in an instant, she fired her rifle.

The bullet had hit its mark; on the side of machine's helmet. The enormous body shifted forward and down to one knee, but its massive drill was embedded in the sand, and prevented the body from hitting the ground. Dany found it unusual that the visor suddenly turned to a bright green, as if it was at peace with its death. Clouds of hot steam burst forward from its joints and limbs, reaching up into the sky. Daenerys hastily slung her rifle onto her back and wasted no time in sprinting towards Iris, whom remained in monster mode. Within a few moments, Dany was in front of her younger sister. She could've sworn she heard the machine talk in a boyish voice, however, she didn't have time to register it, for Iris attacked her.

In all honesty, Iris was a bit of a scary sight when she was in her monster form. Her whole demeanor changed, every bit of her innocence washed away and forgotten. Iris turned into somebody else entirely; somebody who didn't remember Daenerys. Therefore, as Dany rushed up to her sibling, Iris saw her as a threat and, consumed with this new side of her, ran up to her in an effort to attack Dany. Iris slashed at her with one of her terrifyingly sharp 6-stared blades, determined to harm her. "Fuck," Dany cursed under her breath as she ducked under the swing. "Iris! Listen to me!" No recognition was apparent on her sister's face. Iris swung forward once more with her weapons, furious and swift in her dance of death. "It's me, Daenerys, your older sister!" Something flickered across Iris' face and she hesitated for a moment, yet she hacked away at Dany still. One of the 6-stared blades grazed Daenerys' shoulder and cut a few strands of her platinum hair. Grimacing, Dany continued with her persuasion. "You are 15 years old,  and you live and travel with me, your older sister! Our parents died in the nuclear bombing!" Iris slowed down now, standing in place, yet she still held her blades in front of her menacingly. "You love to eat food. Like a lot. We grew up in Georgia! You are Iris Targaryen, younger sister to me, Daenerys Targaryen!" Dany sighed a relief when Iris' monster form seemed to retreat, as her appearance shifted to her normal self once more.
Back to top Go down
Iris
Admin
Iris

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta)   [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Iris's senses were taken over by a completely different person-- Or should I say monster. Everything seemed dizzy, and the world around her was a blur as she faced a clearly superior and excelling creature. Trying to get away from it was a struggle, the sand slowed down her movements. The minuscule tan grains flied out from behind her feet as she dodged it's gigantic spinning drill, and from Daenerys's view, it probably looked like a cloud of orange mist. Iris tried to remain as close to his blind spots as possible, without letting him strike her. Her mind was focused on one goal, taking down anyone within a 5 mile radius, and that's what she was gonna do. She was focused on a blonde figure in the distance, when it striked her in the side, right below her left rib cage. The pain overwhelmed her, and the force of the attack sent her flying in to the sand a few feet away, blood trickling out and staining it a dark shade of crimson.
She lifted herself up, staggering for a few steps and gaining speed towards It again. She growled menacingly and dug her blades into its armor, making dents than slits through the think metal. She bit into its arm with her fangs and tasted the cool metallic taste on her tongue, which she hated with her intensified sense of taste. As she stood there, clawing and biting away at his armor, steam hotter than the temperature of the desert they were in filled the surrounding air around her body, causing her to howl and cringe, her eyes filling quickly with tears but she stepped back and came at it again with the intensity of a thousand Warui's, tearing away at its armor and hopefully at whatever was inside. All of the sudden, came a bullet straight to its helmet, and it fell on one knee and crashed down to the ground.
Iris had technically won, but as she searched around her, she found another heartbeat, a lady with long blonde hair, taller than she was. She raced towards her, growling and teasing her. She tried swiping at the torso, gracefully jumping around, continuously tearing at the empty air as the girl dodged it. She started yelling something, but all she heard was screeches. She continued. A few words went through her head, and she started to slow down quickly. It finally registered in her mind what this person was saying..It was Daenerys. It was her sister. She stopped, stood still. Her lavender hair changed back into white-blonde, and her eyes changed into the fiery red. Her outfit seemed to deteriorate in thin air, and she tumbled to the ground below her feet, curled up in a ball without her clothes. Her blades went back into her arms, leaving no trace of them in the used-to-be slit.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta)   [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:35 am

Johnny felt extremely heavy in his new surroundings, from the ungodly weight that forbade the poor fellow from lifting his right hand that was buried in the...sand, to the damned mystery sand itself. He couldn't feel the sifting grain that seemed to be ever-so-slowly swallowing him whole, but he had been on plenty of dates to the beach, and it was in these memories that he found himself thankful for not having to feel it. Sand certainly is a pest, even if you only walk on it, you feel the gritty substance envelope a small layer in every nook and cranny of your body. Well Johnny finally triumphed the pestering terrain, thanks to his new nifty suit, which he was told would give him strength more than he could dream of. Thanks to Petey, you mean, he thought to himself with an unknown solemnness that surprised him so badly, he felt gooseflesh tingle up what little of his arms weren't hooked up to wires.

The newfound desire to stand in search of either A) why the hell he was surrounded by sand or B) Where the hell Petey and/or Doctor Valentine were. Alongside the flood of emotional curiosity, the basic training of how to operate his armor's motor functions found its way into Johnny's brain. The Maximilian lad felt oddly tired, as if he partook in an extremely physical activity, but he heaved himself exhaustedly into a standing position nonetheless. His body leaned uncomfortably to the right, which would have killed his waist, if he wasn't trapped in a suit of armor that Petey and the other's put him in. Johnny turned his head awkwardly, being unfamiliar to the newfound restriction that the helmet unfortunately provided to him, the visor revealing a gargantuan drill that was commonly found on mining equipment, the spiraled apparatus glinting in the rather bright sunlight with a menacing crimson shade that Johnny hoped was just a trick being played on him by the lime green light his visor gave off and the sunlight itself. Suddenly, a dawn of realization had struck the poor guy with such intensity and speed that sent his head spinning.

"...THERE'S A DRILL ON MY HAND" He shouted to himself, which was broadcasted through the little speaker on his helmet similar to the static tone one would hear through a radio, like a baseball game announcer. His statement didn't feel right, maybe his drill wasn't on his hand.
"Wait a second...MY HAND IS A DRILL" He verbally announced his second recognition as well. After Petey left Jersey and moved to Warui (For Science!), the amount of thoughts that Johnny spoke aloud rose considerably. If Big Pete wasn't there to listen, then Johnny had no problem listening to himself. After all, he thought his voice was rather sexy.

Johnny was compelled to look up, both to see where in the blue blazes he was, and to get his mind on something other than his drill-hand, hoping it would disappear when he looked down once more. What was before him instead was even more shocking, be it that this wasn't a beach and there was no ocean, or that there were females!

"And super hot ones, at that!" He thought quietly, though loud enough for the speaker to pick up and transfer his words to the outside world, as inaudible as it was. There were two of them, one older and one younger, perhaps mother and daughter? No, no that didn't make sense, their age gap didn't look quite far enough apart for that nonsense. Johnny's skills of deduction led him to the conclusion that they had to be siblings. The older one could be seen from a mile away with that rifle of hers, but the only distinguishable feature that Johnny could see at first was the younger gal's beautiful blonde hair, which flowed like those kickass pasta noodles he ate at the Italian joint Johnny frequently went to, having been the only restaurant he could afford with his lower class family income, and what he did have was spent on buying the ladies nice things, or chocolate and soda for himself and Big Petey. The younger one's hair looked just like...It looks just like Doctor Valentines. On second look, however, he found something very distinguishable about the younger one. She doesn't have any clothes on! I know it's gotta be hot out for them, but damn! Thanks to the suit, his new company wouldn't be able to see his nearly flowing nosebleed. Johnny didn't want to be lonely anymore. To be able to converse, share, and joke with someone other than his cognizant state of mind sent ecstatic bursting waves of excitement throughout his entire being. Lucky for him, the suit was so heavy that he was refrained from jumping up and down, which he suddenly realized probably saved his ass.

"Well hey there, ladies! It's nice to meet you, I'm Joh- AHH!" Johnny was about to perform his signature greeting with a flick of his right thumb and pointer finger in the air, but his brain received the fact that he had no right hand and what took it's place was extremely heavy far too late. He tipped over slowly as gravity attacked his sky-pointed drill, before falling back down to the sand, where he was greeted by clouds of grain that, like Petey and his life as a regular human being, upped and disappeared, blown into the winds of his past existence.

Johnny was too stubborn and positive to make that connection, so he simply laughed heartily and did his best to try and get back up. His attempts were to no avail, but all that did was just summoned more genuine human laughter,bellowing out of his speaker, devoid of the usual static that came out when the mic picked up Johnny's voice. The excitement of being let out of his test chambers overcame him, and his new guests would look at the once-monstrous Delta sliding his legs, arm, and drill, making a bizarre angel in the constantly-shifting sands of the Sabaku.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys
Admin
Daenerys

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta)   [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:18 am

As Iris fell to the ground, Daenerys stepped forward to make sure the impact wasn't too harsh. She was vaguely aware of the random mumbling and motions in the background, but the safety of her sister was far more important, therefore all of her attention was on Iris. Dany swung her worn leather backpack around her shoulder and started rummaging through its contents. Her fingers brushed against a pink skirt, and she pulled it out, along with a navy buttondown sweater; they were the only articles of clothing that Dany had for Iris. She covered her younger sister up gingerly as her senses started coming back to her, the adrenaline wearing off. Iris had been her priority, but now Daenerys became all-too aware of the mumbling of the lumbering machine beside them.

"Wait a second...MY HAND IS A DRILL" The voice was slightly flat and sounded static, albeit deep, and it sounded as if he was speaking through a speaker system. Dany swiftly swiveled on her heels, pivoting to the direction in which the machine was. She watched in half-amusement as the monstrosity of a man announced the message, as if he had just realized it. As the machine looked up and became aware of their presence, it began to speak again:
"Well hey there, ladies! It's nice to meet you, I'm Joh- AHH!" He appeared to try to make a gesture with his drill-hand, and therefore, he stumbled forward from the immense weight of the weapon. Dany raised her arms in front of her eyes to shield them from the all the dust particles that had flown into the air, causing her to cough slightly, as well as laugh. The sight of this fearsome, six and a half foot welder's suit wriggling in the sand like a child was very odd. However, Daenerys let the smirk slide off of her face as she recalled that this thing had tried to kill her younger sister. Even though it seemed to have gone through a huge shift in personality, it still worked for the Warui. It was armed with a menacing weapon, and still posed as a huge threat to herself and Iris, who was stirring behind Dany and waking up. Daenerys knew, from experience, that every time that Iris retreated from her monster forum, she grew to be extremely hungry. And being around a hungry Iris could be just as dangerous as bathing in pools of radiation. Provisions were running extremely low at this point, yet Dany still pulled out a roll of bread out of her pack and handed it to her younger sister.

"Just so you know... you were pretty fucking badass earlier." The tiniest of smiles graced Daenerys' lips for a fleeting second, before the sound of the man's voice brought her back to reality. Drawing her pistol from its holster, Dany cautiously approached the machine, which was still laughing about the scenario he had gotten himself into. He sounded like any other young guy, but the sight of him was so gruesome. His iron suit was well rusted and and weathered from the elements of the environment, with flecks of blood adorning every part of him. His helmet's face port was but a piece of glass, with a hollow and muted green light filtering through it. It was truly eerie, and Daenerys couldn't discern if this thing was human, or just some strange Warui technology. Keeping her pistol straight in front of her, Dany asked the one question that was plaguing her mind. "What--or who the fuck are you?"

ooc: Sorry for the absolutely horrid post. I had no motivation whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta)   [Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Enter Spiffy Title Here](Iris + Delta)
Page 1 of 1